Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No Toes!

It's getting to the point that I can't really see my toes! While I didn't think that my belly was this big with Oden, it sure is with this pregnancy. I'm officially 7 months today (Tuesday), and still feeling great. My time has slowed immensely. I can do short bursts of speed, but it feels like my whole body has decided to slow down and there isn't much I can do about it. 
This is a view from the side - as best as I could take the photo. I've been getting a lot of smiles on the Brooklyn Bridge in the mornings - I'm not sure if the runners are laughing at me or just think it's fun to see a big ole pregnant woman 'racing' across the bridge with a big belly and big backpack.
It was a little overcast and I didn't filter this photo, but I thought it would be nice to post some pics of my favorite part of my morning run to work. This is taken once I cross over to Manhattan.
I wanted to get some pics on the West Side but I actually had to change routes because my path was too icy.

No comments:

Post a Comment