Sunday, January 13, 2013

Early Morning Runs & Pants

There is a good chance I'm going to bring back the early morning runs. Andy and I headed out at 6.45 this morning and I really miss the quietness and calm. However, it's still a little scary to run in the dark!

This morning's run felt good - I found a new pair of running pants that I can recommend for growing bellies. Lululemon is the only pant that I've found doesn't slide down throughout the run. They're actually old pants that I dug up - they have the fold over portion at the top. I kept it unfolded and the coverage was great. Pants have been the greatest challenge during this pregnancy, in running and in life. They are either too tight, or falling down.

Here is my new favorite: (I got solid blue, rather than stripes!) http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-pants/Runder-Under-Pant?cc=9940&skuId=3476520&catId=women-pants

No comments:

Post a Comment