Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cold Weather Week - Part 1

So this next week promises to be FREEZING. Normally I don't think I'd mind so much, but I don't have clothes that fit for the freezing weather....there is this strip of belly that is perpetually left with a single layer and it drives me bananas!

I also have a head cold - so, let's see what I can pull off during Week 27. Heading into my third trimester (EK is calling it the fun-mester), I'm nervous and starting to get excited at the same time. I wish I could have some alone-time with Oden before #2 shows up. I also wish that I could get in more runs - but between my our schedules, being sick so often and not having the proper attire - well, that fits over the bump - I'm down to around 20 miles a week. I'm thinking that I should consider a running stroller for baby number 2 so that I will be able to get out whenever I feel like it. Any suggestions?

On other fronts - I've become quite a muffin-maker. I don't think I had ever baked a muffin until 2 weeks ago - and my mini-muffins are like hotcakes around here. Not a bad way to stuff zucchini and carrots into little O.

No comments:

Post a Comment