Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hot Chocolate and Bluebuds

I have taken a few days off of running, and work, because I was hit with another amazing cold. I really hate being sick, but I think this one's almost gone.

So now I'm wondering if I should do the Brooklyn Hot Chocolate 10k this Saturday!
(Andy - you know I'm going to drag you out at 6.30 when it's -15... ;)  Anyone who is running a 9.30 and loves to stop at portapotties, please join me!

I also felt it was time to address the Richard Gere comment. I passed him on the West Side (THE best place to run in Manhattan - flat, smooth, right by the water..) several times last summer and autumn. Finally, I said hi. He's super nice and I'm pretty sure that the last time I saw him he was laughing at my "bump" (totally not a bump, more like a watermelon attached to my abdomen).

I realize I'm going to have to post some pics soon - first chance I get!

In the meantime - these are the headphones I'm dying to try out:  Bluebuds. I'll report back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady - great blog! I am loving your posts, but demand to see some pics of the running bump!

    Let me know how the Bluebuds worked out. As a runner who spends half her running energy repeatedly shoving/re-jigging/twisting/squishing/angling her earbuds back into her ears, I dream of coming up with a million-dollar design for earbuds that actually STAY IN PEOPLE'S EARS!!! Hopefully bluebuds is on to something.

    ReplyDelete